Approximate Time from Application to Issue:
Where to Apply:
Office of the Town Clerk
1. Form of identification: Photo Driver license, Photo non-driver’s license, Passport, Military Photo I.D., Immigration Record, Employer’s Photo I.D.
2. Age Related Document: Ceritified Birth Certificate, Naturalization Record (original document) (Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to receive application without parental consent.)
3. If previously married, certified divorce papers of the dissolution of the previous marriage.
4. Both parties must be present in front of the Town Clerk at the time the application is filled out.
5. The cost of a Marriage License is $40.00.
Additional detailed information can be accessed on the website of the NYS Department of Health found through the Link on this page, “Getting Married in New York.”