Games of Chance Permit

Where to Apply:

An identification number must be obtained from the State Racing and Wagering Board. Following that, permits for specific games of chance may be obtained at the Office of the Town Clerk


All games of chance, including 50-50 raffles, prize raffles, etc., are regulated by the State and require permits.
Additional information and applications forms may be obtained at the NYS Racing and Wagering web site reached through the Link below.

Web design by Advokate

Updates by James P. Mathis

Background photo by Luke Dow