TOWN OF LAKE GEORGE FALL 2019 CLEAN UP
OCTOBER 21 TO NOVEMBER 29
There will be a “Fall Clean Up” pick up by the Highway Department Leaves DO NOT have to be bagged, however, if bagged, a paper biodegradable bag must be used.
Leaf piles that contain stones and other debris will NOT be picked up.
Brush must be tied in bundles so that one man can pick them up and no longer than eight foot in length and no greater than 5 inches wide.
NO pick up of solid refuse such as refrigerators, stoves, etc..
THERE WILL BE NO ROADSIDE PICK UP OF DEBRIS AFTER
NOVEMBER 29, 201
THERE WILL BE NO ROADSIDE PICK UP ON LAKESHORE DRIVE OR STATE ROUTE 9L
Leaves and brush can be taken to the Transfer Station on Transfer Road by residents after November 29, 2019.
Robert Lanfear, Jr.
TOWN OF LAKE GEORGE
PLANNING BOARD AGENDA
20 Old Post Road
Lake George, NY 12845
518 668-5131 Ext. 5
November 12, 2019
▪ Roll Call
▪ Acceptance of the October 8, 2019 meeting minutes.
Application Type: Site Plan Review SPR17-2019
Applicant: Lakefront Terrace Resort, LLC
Owner: Lakefront Terrace Resort, LLC
Agent: Ethan Hall (Rucinski – Hall Architects)
Location of Property: 2998 Lake Shore Drive
Tax Map No.: 251.07-1-64
Lot Size: 1.76 acres
Zoning Classification: RCH-LS (Residential Commercial High Density-Lake Shore)
Code References: 175-23, 175-27, 175-37 & 175-28.1
Project Description: Applicant proposes to construct a retaining wall and a new sand terrace by the shore to control erosion of the bank and expand the beach area; the project will replace an existing concrete walk and stairs. Additional tiered retaining walls are proposed throughout the site. The application also includes dredging, culvert work and dock replacement. Site Plan Review is required for all land use and development in the shoreland overlay district.
Application Type: Site Plan Review SPR18-2019
Applicant: Cedarwood Engineering, PLLC
Owner: MHC Lake George, LLC
Agents: Cedarwood Engineering, PLLC
Location of Property: 175 E. Schroon River Road
Tax Map No.: 211.02-1-1
Lot Size: 175.68 acres
Zoning Classification: LC-50
Code References: 175-30 & 175-37
Project Description: Applicant proposes the construction of a pole barn utility building and new seasonal water treatment building. Site Plan Review is required for any required for any projects within 100 ft. of wetlands and or floodplains.
Any further business that may be properly brought before the Board.
- All written communications to be considered by the Board at this meeting shall be submitted to Adele Behrmann prior to the meeting date.
Town Board Meeting 6:30
Town of Lake George
November 18, 2019
5:30 p.m. – Climate Action Plan Presentation
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting October 21, 2019
Old Business /Discussion
- Review Budget – Adopt 2020 Budget
- Schedule MS4/Stormwater Public Workshop for 12/9, 530pm
- Upcoming Code amendments (10.25.19 draft attached)
- Morris Lane (Agreement/Notice of Appeal Withdrawal attached)
- Resolution to approve CSD Phase 1 Pay App 4 (with supporting Pay App)
- Resolution to approve CSD Phase 2 Pay App 6 (with supporting Pay App)
- Resolution to end Probationary Period for Gina Martin
- Resolution to end Probationary Period for Robert Lanfear
- Budget Transfers
- The MRB Group proposal for the Lake George Forum which is attached. Would like the Village and Town pay $7,500 each.
- Shared Services Caldwell Services of $32,500(?)
Privilege of the floor
Next Regular Town Board Meeting December 9, 2019 @ 6:30 PM
CONSOLIDATED BOARD OF HEALTH
TOWN/VILLAGE OF LAKE GEORGE
20 OLD POST ROAD
LAKE GEORGE, NY 12845
A G E N D A
November 19, 2019
- CBOH #1-2019: Halcyon Lodge, LLC (Rebecca Lamont)
The applicant is seeking relief for separation of absorption field following enhanced treatment unit to bedrock. Relief requested is 2 ft. where 4 ft. is required.
For property located at 60 Halcyon Lodge Road, Lake George, NY 12845; Tax Map ID No. is 251.07-1-53.2.
The Town Office will be closing at 1:00 PM on Wednesday, November 27th, for Thanksgiving. The Offices will re-open on Monday, December 2nd.
Town Office Closed for Thanksgiving, They will re-open on Monday, December 2nd.