TOWN OF LAKE GEORGE FALL 2019 CLEAN UP
OCTOBER 21 TO NOVEMBER 29
There will be a “Fall Clean Up” pick up by the Highway Department Leaves DO NOT have to be bagged, however, if bagged, a paper biodegradable bag must be used.
Leaf piles that contain stones and other debris will NOT be picked up.
Brush must be tied in bundles so that one man can pick them up and no longer than eight foot in length and no greater than 5 inches wide.
NO pick up of solid refuse such as refrigerators, stoves, etc..
THERE WILL BE NO ROADSIDE PICK UP OF DEBRIS AFTER
NOVEMBER 29, 201
THERE WILL BE NO ROADSIDE PICK UP ON LAKESHORE DRIVE OR STATE ROUTE 9L
Leaves and brush can be taken to the Transfer Station on Transfer Road by residents after November 29, 2019.
Robert Lanfear, Jr.
Town Board Meeting 6:30
Town of Lake George
November 18, 2019
5:30 p.m. – Climate Action Plan Presentation
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting October 21, 2019
Old Business /Discussion
- Review Budget – Adopt 2020 Budget
- Schedule MS4/Stormwater Public Workshop for 12/9, 530pm
- Upcoming Code amendments (10.25.19 draft attached)
- Morris Lane (Agreement/Notice of Appeal Withdrawal attached)
- Resolution to approve CSD Phase 1 Pay App 4 (with supporting Pay App)
- Resolution to approve CSD Phase 2 Pay App 6 (with supporting Pay App)
- Resolution to end Probationary Period for Gina Martin
- Resolution to end Probationary Period for Robert Lanfear
- Budget Transfers
- The MRB Group proposal for the Lake George Forum which is attached. Would like the Village and Town pay $7,500 each.
- Shared Services Caldwell Services of $32,500(?)
Privilege of the floor
Next Regular Town Board Meeting December 9, 2019 @ 6:30 PM
CONSOLIDATED BOARD OF HEALTH
TOWN/VILLAGE OF LAKE GEORGE
20 OLD POST ROAD
LAKE GEORGE, NY 12845
A G E N D A
November 19, 2019
- CBOH #1-2019: Halcyon Lodge, LLC (Rebecca Lamont)
The applicant is seeking relief for separation of absorption field following enhanced treatment unit to bedrock. Relief requested is 2 ft. where 4 ft. is required.
For property located at 60 Halcyon Lodge Road, Lake George, NY 12845; Tax Map ID No. is 251.07-1-53.2.
The Town Office will be closing at 1:00 PM on Wednesday, November 27th, for Thanksgiving. The Offices will re-open on Monday, December 2nd.
Town Office Closed for Thanksgiving, They will re-open on Monday, December 2nd.