Town Board will be interviewing candidates for Town of Lake George, Highway Superintendent
TOWN OF LAKE GEORGE CLEAN-UP
APRIL 22, 2019 TO MAY 24, 2019
There will be a “SPRING Clean Up” pick up by the Highway Dept.
Leaves do NOT have to be bagged but must be free of stones, rocks, and
debris and will not be picked up if they contain these items.
However, if bagged a paper Biodegradable bag must be used.
Brush must be tied in bundles so that one man can handle them and
no longer than eight foot and no more than 3 inches in diameter.
NO pick up of solid refuse such as refrigerators, stoves, etc.
THERE WILL BE NO ROADSIDE PICK UP OF ABOVE DEBRIS AFTER
MAY 25, 2019
THERE WILL BE NO ROADSIDE PICK UP ON LAKESHORE DR OR STATE RT 9L
Leaves and brush may be taken to Transfer Station, Transfer Rd. Lake George
by resident after MAY 24, 2019
Dan Davis, Highway Supt.
Town of Lake George
Public Hearing 6:15
Town Board Meeting 6:30
Town of Lake George
May 13, 2019
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Hearing 6:15 pm -175-52B Amendments -Dan
Final Draft Town Code Amendment
Ben Driscoll- Snap -food stamp program
Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting April 8, 2019
Old Business/ Discussions
- National Grid Streetlight Conversion-Dan
- Host Compliance Contract-Dan
- Orcutt Bay-Dan
- Leftover grant funds in Budget-Dan
- 2019 Grant Applications-Dan
- LG American Legion Memorial Day Funding -Jenn
- DiscussVillage of Lake George -Landfill Taxes –Jenn
- Discuss Firehouse Contract
- Res. to adopt Local Law #1-2019-Dan
- Res. to approve 2019 MS4 Annual Report-Dan
- Res.- Rise Engineering Contract for HD Garage LED Conversion-Dan
- Res. to approve retaining Four Corners Energy LLC -Dan
- Review/Approve Final Retiree Compensation.. Becky Coon, Dan Davis, Nancy
- Res. to approve hiring Rob Lanfear- Superintendent of Highways-Jenn
- Res. to approve hiring Gina Martin as Court Clerk- Jenn
- Budget Transfers -Jenn
Privilege of the floor
Next Regular Town Board Meeting June 10, 2019 @ 6:30 PM