TOWN OF LAKE GEORGE
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS AGENDA
December 4, 2019
- Roll call
- Minutes of the October 2, 2019 meeting
Application Type: Area Variance AV5-2019 Applicant: Gigi Nemec
Owner: Gigi Nemec
Location of Property: 480 Truesdale Hill Rd Tax Map No.: 225.00-1-46
Lot Size: 5 acres
Zoning Classification: RR-5
Code References: 175-37 & 175-63
SEQRA: Type II
Project Description: Applicant proposes to add a shed overhang 18 ft. x 40 ft. on the right side of an existing building/shed. The relief requested is for 28 ft. where 6 ft. is existing and 75 ft. is required as well as increasing the non-conformity of a pre-existing, non-conforming building.
Any further business that may be properly brought before the Board.
* All written communications to be considered by the Board at this meeting shall be submitted to Adele Behrmann prior to the meeting date.
TOWN OF LAKE GEORGE PLANNING BOARD AGENDA
20 Old Post Road Lake George, NY 12845
January 8, 2019
▪ Roll Call
▪ Acceptance of the December 11, 2018 meeting minutes.
Application Type: Modification to Site Plan Review SPR41-2017
Applicant: Jon Tousaint
Owner: Jon Tousaint
Agent: Tom Hutchins
Location of Property: 1 Tamarac Lane
Tax Map No.: 226.09-1-3
Lot Size: 0.62 acres
Zoning Classification: RCH-LS (Residential, Commercial High Density – Lake Shore)
Code References: 175-23, 175-37
SEQRA: Type II
Project Description: Applicant originally proposed to replace an existing dwelling with a new, 2 story, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths single family dwelling on the same footprint. The modification request is to add an additional 110 sq. ft. to the existing /approved building footprint. Site Plan Review is required for any land use and development in the shoreland overlay district.
Application Type: Minor Subdivision SUB1-2019
Applicant: Adirondack Lakeview Corporation
Owner: Fort William Henry Corp.
Agent: Devin Dickinson
Location of Property: 48 Canada Street
Tax Map No.: 264.04-1-23
Lot Size: 8.36 acres
Zoning Classification: TC-A (Tourist Accommodations)
Code References: 175-17, 150-7 & 150-27
Project Description: Applicant proposes a minor subdivision of 8.36 acres into two lots, 3.17 acres & 5.19 acres respectively. The 3.17 acres lot is developed with a motel and office building; the 5.19 acres lot will be vacant for the foreseeable future. Site Plan Review is required for minor subdivisions.
Application Type: Site Plan Review SPR26-2018
Applicant: Lake George Dinosaur Park, LLC (Ruben Ellsworth)
Owner: Lake George Dinosaur Park, LLC (Ruben Ellsworth)
Agent: Jere Tatich (Elan)
Location of Property: 1912 Route 9
Tax Map Nos.: 277.02-1-25, 277.02-1-26, 277.02-1-27 & 264.04-1-35
Lots Sizes: 28.10 acres, 7.03 acres, 0.82 acres & 10 acres respectively (45.95 total acres)
Zoning Classifications: TC-A (Tourist Accommodations) & RH (Residential High Density)
Code References: 175-15 &175-37
Project Description: Applicant proposes a change to the existing tourist attraction from Magic Forest Theme Park to Lake George Expedition Park, which will include the addition of “Dino Roar Valley” (20 full scale animatronic dinosaurs and associated features) as well as enhancements of the current Magic Forest facilities. Site Plan Review is required for commercial/tourist attractions projects in the TC-A Zoning district.
- Any further business that may be properly brought before the Board.
- All written communications to be considered by the Board at this meeting shall be submitted to Adele Behrmann prior to the meeting date.
The agenda is also available at the Minutes and Agenda section of the website
Public Hearing 6:15
Town Board Meeting 6:30
Town of Lake George
May 13, 2019
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Hearing 6:15 pm -175-52B Amendments -Dan
Final Draft Town Code Amendment
Ben Driscoll- Snap -food stamp program
Approval of Minutes
Regular Meeting April 8, 2019
Old Business/ Discussions
- National Grid Streetlight Conversion-Dan
- Host Compliance Contract-Dan
- Orcutt Bay-Dan
- Leftover grant funds in Budget-Dan
- 2019 Grant Applications-Dan
- LG American Legion Memorial Day Funding -Jenn
- DiscussVillage of Lake George -Landfill Taxes –Jenn
- Discuss Firehouse Contract
- Res. to adopt Local Law #1-2019-Dan
- Res. to approve 2019 MS4 Annual Report-Dan
- Res.- Rise Engineering Contract for HD Garage LED Conversion-Dan
- Res. to approve retaining Four Corners Energy LLC -Dan
- Review/Approve Final Retiree Compensation.. Becky Coon, Dan Davis, Nancy
- Res. to approve hiring Rob Lanfear- Superintendent of Highways-Jenn
- Res. to approve hiring Gina Martin as Court Clerk- Jenn
- Budget Transfers -Jenn
Privilege of the floor
Next Regular Town Board Meeting June 10, 2019 @ 6:30 PM