- Draft Local Law 2-2017_Ch.175-49 Fracking The text of the proposed local law related to fracking.
- LOCAL LAW ALLOWING “BEST VALUE” AWARD FOR CONTRACTS
- PROPOSED LOCAL LAW 1, 2015, ADDING CHAPTER 49, “ALARMS”
Local Law 1, 2015, adds Chapter 49, “Alarms” to the Town Code. The Law addresses the occurances of false alarms to the Fire Department or Emergency Squad.
- LOCAL LAW 3, 2012
Local Law 3, 2012, adds provisions to the Zoning Law relating to small temporary signs.
- TOWN CODE ONLINE
The Code for the Town of Lake George is available on line. The Code includes local laws and ordinances. It includes both Administrative Legislation and General Legislation. These cover such topics as Animals, Noise, Parks, Subdivision, Zoning, etc.
- LOCAL LAW 2, 2011, AMENDING ZONING LAW
Local Law 2, 2011, amends the Zoning Law by requiring public hearings on all Site Plan Reviews, including modifications of previously approved projects within 300 feet of Lake George.
- LOCAL LAW 1, 2011, AMENDING ZONING LAW
Local Law 1, 2011, amends the Zoning Law to require site plan review for all development activities including modifications for previously approved projects within 300 feet of the Lake.
- LAWS REGULATING DOGS
The State Law regulating dogs has been changed placing responsibility on localities. Please go to the document linked above for details of the law. A major change is the administration of the Dog Licensing law made effective on January 1, 2011.
DOG CONTROL OFFICER: Jim Fitzgerald, Phone: 518 793 4048
- Local Law 4, 2010, Restrictions on Application of Lawn FertilizersProposed law regulates the use of lawn fertilizers containing phosphorus in an effort to further protect the Lake.
- Zoning Map of the Town of Lake George, Amended December 12, 2005
- APA Designations in the Town of Lake George, Amended July 14th, 2003
- Aug. 26th, 2003 – Appendices
- Enumeration of Buildings
In order to facilitate the location of buildings along various roads and streets by fire, police, and other emergency services, and to facilitate the reporting of emergencies and dispatching of emergency vehicles and personnel under the County 911 system, the Town Board does hereby deem the enumeration of all buildings and properties to be of major importance in the interest of public health and safety. In order to effectuate the efficient and accurate enumeration of buildings, the Town Board hereby enacts this local law.
- Games of Chance
It shall be lawful for any authorized organization, as defined in Section 186 of Article 9-A of the General Municipal Law, upon obtaining both the required identification number from the New York State Racing and Wagering Board and a license from the Town Clerk, to conduct games of chance in the Town of Lake George, subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 86-2 of the Town Code.The conduct of games of chance is subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 189 of Article 9-A of the General Municipal Law.ALL raffles, including 50-50 raffles, prize raffles, etc., no matter what organization or individual is conducting them are regulated by the Racing and Wagering Board requiring necessary permits and licensing.Linking to the Racing and Wagering Website will provide information for the conduct of raffles and other games of chance. The link is found above, and by clicking here.
- July 14th, 2003 – Dimensional Schedule
- July 14th, 2003 – Parking Schedule
- July 14th, 2003 – Schedule of Uses
- July 14th, 2003 -Town of Lake George Zoning Ordinance