- Serve a supportive community in a unique EMS district on the shores of Lake George. Our community, water, highways, and mountains create a variety of call types.
- Spend more time at home by working 24 hours on-duty, followed by 72 hours off-duty.
- Work in a recently improved station that is comfortable and stress-free.
- Enroll or continue in the NYS Retirement System.
- Receive competitive pay with opportunities to grow, and take great health insurance, or receive a stipend if you do not need coverage.
- Use modern and high quality equipment for patient care and your safety.
- Receive online learning through Prodigy EMS, and monthly in-person training with top instructors.
- Receive initial uniforms and subsequent annual allowances.